AVAYA (AVYA) Stocks
? Avaya Holdings Corp., an American multinational technology company, was founded in 2000. Its headquarters is based in Santa Clara, California.
The company, through its subsidiaries, focuses on business collaboration and communications software solutions. Its other services include unified communications, contact centers, real-time video, and collaborations services.
Avaya designs open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration. The company services a global clientele.
Avaya Holdings Corp. has offices in more than 145 countries worldwide. The company also sponsors a users’ group and IT professional certification training programs. It formed the Performance Engineering Corporation (PEC Solutions) in 1985 to offer technology services to its government clientele.
Avaya’s expert support and management services teams optimize solutions for reliable and efficient deployments to improve business performance. Today, the company employs approximately 8 700 people worldwide.
You might also like: AVALONBAY COMMUNITIES STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AVAYA
- Avaya operates in three segments: Global Communications Solutions (GCS), Avaya Networking, and Avaya Global Services (AGS).
- Its GCS segment focuses on video and conferencing, communications and messaging, platforms, infrastructure and phones, assisted and automated experience management and cloud enablement products for IT infrastructure and contact centres.
- The Avaya Networking segment offers a range of Internet protocol networking infrastructure products. Avaya Global Services, in turn, offer remote diagnostics and resolutions to speedily resolve potential problems to avoid the risk of an outage.
- Avaya sells its products directly through its sales force, and indirectly through a network of channel partners such as distributors, service providers, dealers, value-added resellers, system integrators and business partners.
VALUES OF AVAYA
- Avaya management and employees work and play by a set of core principles reflected in all of the company’s operations. The company’s culture is defined by its people-first approach.
- Its core values comprise simplicity, accountability, empowerment, trust and teamwork.
- Through providing cutting-edge solutions and experiences, Avaya enables businesses to deliver meaningful and personalized experiences to their employees and clients, in turn.
- The company pledges three core commitments: To continue to foster working environments conducive to open dialogue and, at times, complex conversations about diversity and inclusion; to implement and expand unconscious bias education; and to share both successful and unsuccessful actions.
- The company also takes its corporate social responsibility very seriously, and is passionate about contributing to the lives of the people of the communities in which it operates.
- The company’s core values are defined by diversity.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AVAYA
- Avaya Holdings Corp. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AVYA”.
- The company reported revenue of USUS Dollar 2.851 billion in 2018, with total assets valued at USUS Dollar 1.33 billion.
- These figures boost investor confidence. Shareholders, who buy and sell company stock, can expect sound dividends and returns on their investment.
You might also like: AUTOZONE STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AVAYA
Buy AVAYA stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AVAYA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AVAYA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AVAYA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AVAYA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AVAYA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AVAYA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AUTONATION STOCKS