ASAHI KASEI (TYO: 3407) Shares
ABOUT ASAHI KASEI
Asahi Kasei Corporation is a global Japanese chemical company with a special focus on chemicals and materials science.
The company has a history dating back to 1931 when it was established to produce chemicals that included ammonia and nitric acids.
In 1949 Asahi Kasei Corporation expanded its portfolio through a joint petrochemical venture with Dow Chemical. The company went on to further diversify its portfolio with the production of acrylonitrile, construction materials, petrochemicals, glass fabrics, and housing, amongst others.
Today, the company is headquartered in Tokyo, with offices and plants across Japan, as well as China, Singapore, Thailand, U.S.A. and Germany.
OVERVIEW OF ASAHI KASEI
Asahi Kasei Corporation oversees a broad range of products and technologies. The company’s Basic Materials business supports a wide range of industries with products such as caustic soda, chlorine, acrylonitrile, styrene, and methyl methacrylate, amongst others.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation’s Performance Products business is expanding globally with a broad lineup of competitive products, including fibers and textiles, performance plastics, and S-SBR for fuel-efficient tires.
- This business delivers to key markets such as the apparel and automotive sector, and also includes kitchen and household products and packaging films that aid in making life more comfortable and refined.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation’s Specialty Solutions business provides a wide variety of high value-added products such as Li-ion battery separators, electronic and functional materials, and chlor-alkali electrolysis systems featuring high energy efficiency.
- The business also includes additives for pharmaceuticals and foods, coating materials for vehicles and electronics, and industrial explosives and explosion-bonded metal clads. These eco-friendly, high-function products enable people to enjoy a rich and healthy life.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation’s highly functional electronic devices include unique mixed-signal technology, various sensors such as magnetic sensors and infrared sensors, as well as energy-efficient and eco-friendly UVC LEDs for sterilization of water and air.
VISION & VALUES OF ASAHI KASEI
The mission of Asahi Kasei Corporation is to contribute to the social wellbeing of communities around the world.
- To this end, the company works to deliver new value to society by enabling health and comfort through harmony with the natural environment.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ASAHI KASEI
Asahi Kasei Corporation trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO 3407.
- Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows the highest ever net sales and operating income ever recorded by the company. Domestic sales increased to 209.6 billion yen, while overseas sales increased to 2 170 billion yen.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation’s operating margin is gradually increasing, while overseas sales reached approximately 40% of total net sales with the expansion of overseas business.
- The company’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2022 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS ASAHI KASEI
Buy ASAHI KASEI stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ASAHI KASEI Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ASAHI KASEI Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ASAHI KASEI STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ASAHI KASEI STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ASAHI KASEI stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ASAHI KASEI stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?