ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES (AHA) Shares
ABOUT ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES
Arrowhead Properties Limited is a Real Estate Investment Trust that manages a diversified portfolio with an aggregate value of approximately R 11 billion. The property portfolio is well-diversified and mitigates risk by investing in many assets with a wide range of retail, office and industrial tenants located throughout South Africa.
Following the recent merger with Gemgrow, as at 30 September 2019 Arrowhead owns a direct property portfolio consisting of approximately 201 properties with a combined GLA of 1 335 197m² spread across all nine provinces of South Africa. Retail assets account for 47% of income, office for 36% and industrial assets for the remaining 17% respectively. By GLA the portfolio comprises 36% retail, 30% office and 34% industrial properties.
Data from the company’s 2019 interim financial analysis shows dividends per ‘A’ share of 54,54 cents and dividends per ‘B’ share of 35,31 cents. The company recorded revenue of over R 424 million, up from over R 360 million on the previous year. The company concluded R 761 million in property acquisitions to result in R 5.6 billion worth of assets.
The company differentiates itself in the market by providing value for tenants with attractive rental rates. In 2019 it recorded average gross rental per sector of R 101/m2 for retail assets, R 123/m2 for office assets, and R 46/m2 for industrial assets.
OVERVIEW OF ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES
- Arrowhead Properties works to deliver long-term, sustainable dividend growth to investors by leveraging its high-yielding and diversified portfolio of properties to achieve its strategic objectives and maintain a strong capital base.
- The company is focused on growing the value of its portfolio of niche properties, primarily by investing in several assets throughout South Africa, which are occupied by a wide range of retail, office and industrial tenants.
- ERES performs the company’s property management function. The company benefits from the expertise of ERES, which complements its investment strategy with specialist, hands-on asset management personnel who perform the crucial day-to-day property management functions.
- As such, the company’s financial priorities are to award attractive dividend returns to investors, maintain low gearing levels, acquire yield-enhancing SA properties from R 20 million up, and diversify by sector, geographical location and grading.
- To date the company has maintained its history of delivering on these objectives to provide investors who choose to purchase shares with a flourishing share price and solid returns.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES
- Arrowhead Properties Limited trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), where investors can buy shares under the stock symbol -AHA.
- The company benefits from a diversified portfolio with a countrywide spread of high-value assets, allowing it to benefit from growth in certain sectors while mitigating potential downturns in other market segments.
- As such, the company has continued its stellar performance to deliver strong returns for investors, making this a solid buy-in with fantastic long-term growth for those who purchase shares on the JSE today.
Buy ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ARROWHEAD PROPERTIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?