ANAPLAN (PLAN) Stocks
Anaplan, Inc. is a leading software company that works through cloud computing on the data architecture SaaS platform.
Anaplan’s headquarters is in San Francisco, California. The company has 20 offices in 13 countries, over 1,000 employees and almost 1,000 customers. From connecting businesses’ data from Human Resources at a customer’s headquarters to point-of-sales, a faster budgeting process or the staffing plans for new stores and in-store events, Anaplan uses multiple data sources and analysis to plan every step of the way.
Traditional planning is slow and prone to error, but with Anaplan for Finance, customers can be assured that the right decision will be made. Anaplan forecasts improves productivity with 30 percent and cycle reduction with planning 80 percent.
Anaplan for Sales is for market strategizing and gives customers a single platform to foresee market changes. Anaplan University Connect gives customers the opportunity to buy online courses in business planning and budgeting processes or attend to a university.
You might also like: ANADARKO PETROLEUM STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ANAPLAN
- Michael Gould, founder of Anaplan, realizes the problems of traditional planning like data planning, calculations and collaboration in 2006. He starts working on the issues in a York, England, stone barn and the end result is the powerful foundation on which Anaplan is built. It takes four years to create the successful company that we know today. The company is officially opened to the public in October 2010.
- In 2012 the new CEO of Anaplan, Frederic Laluyaux, expands the company’s portfolio and brings in new funding. In 2012 Anaplan closes a Series B funding with an $11.4 million investment. The funds are from Granite Ventures and Shasta Ventures. In 2013 Anaplan purchases Vue Analytics in the United Kingdom for an undisclosed price, with the objective to focus on Europe, Africa and Middle East markets. The same year the company closes a Series C funding with an investment of $33 million from various leading companies and private investors.
- The next couple of years sees capital growth, funding from investors and updates and improvements within the company. In 2016 Anaplan is categorised as a “tech unicorn” and is valued of more than $1 billion. On the 12th of October 2018 Anaplan starts its trade on the New York Stock Exchange and the public can now buy Anaplan stocks.
VISION OF ANAPLAN
- Anaplan’s worldwide mission is to take the dreams and plans of its customers and realize it into a business in record time with Connected Planning. The customer’s need is highly valued and is always put first. Anaplan believes that the success of its customers determine the success of Anaplan.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ANAPLAN
- Anaplan trades on the NYSE under the stock symbol PLAN.
- Anaplan’s financial results fourth quarter fiscal for 2019 shows total revenues year-overyear increase of 49 percent, $69.3 million. Full year fiscal 2019 financial results shows total revenues of $240.6 million, a 43 percent year-over-year increase.
You might also like: AMPHENOL STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ANAPLAN
Buy ANAPLAN stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ANAPLAN Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ANAPLAN Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ANAPLAN STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ANAPLAN STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ANAPLAN stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ANAPLAN stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ARCELORMITTAL STOCKS