AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST (COLD) Stocks
ABOUT AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST
? Americold Realty Trust is the world’s leading operator of temperature-controlled warehouses.
The company was founded in 1931 and is currently the largest real-estate company in the world focused on the acquisition, ownership, operation and development of temperature-controlled warehouses.
The company is controlled by investment funds affiliated with the Yucaipa Companies, LLC. Its headquarters is situated in Atlanta, Georgia and the company currently operates 158 temperature-controlled warehouses (approximately 934 million cubic feet of storage) in the United States, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina and Australia.
Americold Realty Trust provides services to more than 2 600 clients worldwide through approximately 11 000 associates. It operates from about 180 locations globally. The company’s facilities are a critical component of the supply chain, as it connects food producers and distributors to consumers.
Today, the company employs more than 10 000 people at its various locations.
You might also like: AMERICAN VANGUARD STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST
- Apart from providing temperature controlled warehousing with consolidation and multivendor consolidation transportation programmes, Americold Realty Trust also renders value-added services such as blast freezing, labelling and relabelling, repacking, kitting staging, cross-dock sloughing/tempering, light assembly and food-processing services.
- Americold also specializes in supply-chain optimization and web-based inventory management. It also offers related transportation services.
- Americold’s reach is comprehensive and purposeful. Its services cater to local and national food producers, as well as international food and beverage organizations.
- The company also operates its own quarry in Carthage underground, both for the stone excavated and for using the underground cavern and refrigerated storage chambers.
VISION OF AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST
- The company’s objective is to be the leading and trusted provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure and supply-chain solutions, by offering innovative solutions to its clients. It therefore puts a high premium on the collective experience and expertise of its workforce.
- Its dedicated team is focused on creating tailor-made and world-class solutions for its global clients. The company draws its inspiration from the people it works with – employees, producers, retailers and service providers.
- The company’s activities evolve around responsible energy practices. It supports the communities in which it operates.
- Innovation and accountability lie at the heart of the Americold Realty Trust ethos. By supporting everyone – from local artisans to international food and beverage organizations, it reinforces its foundation for future business success.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST
- Americold Realty Trust trades its stock on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “COLD”.
- The company has a history of sound financial market performance. For example, it reported revenue of USUS Dollar 401.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2017, a 1.8% increase from the same quarter of the previous year.
- Its total revenue in 2017 grew to USUS Dollar 1.54 billion, an increase of 3.6% from 2016. Shareholders can therefore purchase Americold stock with confidence. Whether you buy or sell shares in the company, you are assured of solid dividends on your investment.
You might also like: AMERICAN STATES WATER COMPANY STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST
Buy AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES STOCKS