American Equity Investment
AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT (AEL) Stocks
ABOUT AMERICAN AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT
? American Equity Investment Holding Company is a leader in the fixed-indexed and fixed-rate annuities in the marketplace. The company focuses on the sale of these annuities by broker dealers, banks, registered investment advisors and other financial institutions.
? The company was founded in 1995 and its headquarters is situated in West Des Moines, Iowa in the United States. David Noble started the company with three employees, US$11 million in assets and a license to sell life-insurance annuities in Iowa only.
? The company helps individuals preserve their retirement dollars and provide a secure, predictable income which they cannot outlive. Its products are designed to protect and guarantee income.
? The company funds more than half-a-million retirements in the United States. Today, American Equity Investment Holding Company’s workforce is estimated at between 500 and 1 000 employees.
You might also like: AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT
- American Equity Investment has a special story to tell.
- Although the company does not sport its logo on big stadiums, or indulge in expensive television advertising it is wholly committed to conservative investment practices that keep its clients’ money safe. It offers the best customer service in its field in the United States.
- Its fixed index annuities offers client principal protection for their hard-earned money.
- Whenever clients contact the company, their calls will be answered by a live person and never placed on hold. American Equity’s personnel are helpful and courteous and offer that special touch which makes such a huge difference in the busy world we live in.
- The company has cemented itself as one of the leaders in the life-insurance industry by practicing sound financial management, optimally investing policyholder funds and by offering stellar customer service.
VISION OF AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT
- The foundation of American Equity Investment business philosophy is the slogan “The one who works for you”. All the company’s activities evolve around people – its employees and clients. It is fully committed to its agents, contract owners, partners and employees, and value the trust these people place in the company.
- The company attributes it success to key components such as its attractive and guaranteed products, excellent service, consistency and its continuous presence in the marketplace. It strives at all times to minimize credit risks in its investment portfolios and to build and maintain strong relationships with all its role-players.
- The company’s vision is to be the leading insurance company specializing in income products and retirement savings.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT
- American Equity Investment Holding Company trades its shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AEL”.
- In the fourth quarter of 2018, the company recorded a net income of US$53.8 million with a full year non-GAAP operating income of US$425.7 million for 2018.
- The company’s sound financial performance guarantees great dividends on investments. Shareholders can therefore buy and sell American Equity shares with confidence.
You might also like: AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT
Buy AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMERICAN CAMPUS COMMUNITIES STOCKS