AISIN SEIKI (TYO: 7259) Shares
ABOUT AISIN SEIKI
Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited develops and produces components and systems for the automotive industry. The company has a history dating back to 1943 when it was first established in order to manufacture aircraft engines.
In 1965 the company was merged with Shinkawa Kogyo Co. in order to expand its portfolio, as well as to strengthen its corporate structure and international competitiveness.
In 1970 the company commenced its overseas expansion with the establishment of Aisin USA in Los Angeles. In 1986 the company established its first overseas research company in France to develop state-of-the-art technologies on a global basis.
Today, Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited is a Fortune Global 500 company and is 30% owned by the Toyota Group.
OVERVIEW OF AISIN SEIKI
Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited is a comprehensive auto parts manufacturer, with approximately 120 000 team members employed by over 200 consolidated companies worldwide.
- The company offers a vast lineup of products covering almost all automotive components. The company enjoys a reputation as a comprehensive auto parts manufacturer operating on the global stage.
- The company also conducts various business activities in the areas of lifestyle and energy fields, offering a range of products that enrich the lives of its customers.
- Building on the diverse technologies it has amassed in these various areas, the company pursues the design and development of new value-added products, while maintaining a rigorous focus on offering high-quality products backed by reliability evaluations and proven production methods.
- The company operates a supply system in the vicinity of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers in order to remain responsive to regional customer demand.
- In order to develop high-value products, the company continuously strives to enhance its production, sales and marketing, in order to further improve its global network.
VISION & VALUES OF AISIN SEIKI
Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited is committed to contributing to the advancement of society through future-oriented research and development that provides new value for its customers.
- The company works towards its steady development and growth in the global marketplace by establishing the foundations of its business activities in local values, cultures and customs.
- The company is further committed to building a work environment that promotes continuous progress by developing the creativity and initiative of individual employees, while earning trust as a responsible corporate citizen by valuing harmony with society and nature.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AISIN SEIKI
Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO7259.
Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows that Total Revenue increased to 11 356 million yen.
- The company’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2022 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS AISIN SEIKI
Buy AISIN SEIKI stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AISIN SEIKI Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AISIN SEIKI Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AISIN SEIKI STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AISIN SEIKI STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AISIN SEIKI stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AISIN SEIKI stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?