Adamas Finance Asia Stocks
ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA (ADAM) Stocks
ABOUT ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA
Adamas Finance Asia Ltd. is a London-quoted investment company that focuses on delivering long-term income, returns and capital growth through a diverse portfolio of pan-Asian investments and asset classes from the Asian Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) sector.
Assets include investments in property, mining, pharmaceuticals, and telecoms across Asia.
The company’s investments are managed by Harmony Capital, which focuses on creating income and capital growth as well as addressing the issues of the ongoing legacy portfolio. The company was founded in 2014 and headquarters are in Hong Kong, with a presence in Singapore and London.
OVERVIEW OF ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA
- Adamas Finance Asia Ltd. invests primarily in unlisted assets in the areas of mining, power generation, health technology, telecommunications, media and technology and financial services. It also invests in listed assets driven by corporate events such as mergers and acquisitions, pre-IPO, or re-structuring of state-owned assets.
- Since 2017, when Harmony Capital Investors started to manage Adamas Finance Asia Ltd.’s portfolio, they assess investment opportunities has expanded the company’s capital base for investment.
- This was done through sourcing predominantly private opportunities and creating a strong collection of income generating assets in industries like healthcare, Fintech, hospitality, IT and property across Asia.
VISION & VALUES OF ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA
- The word Adamas means diamond in Greek, a structurally robust and the strongest natural resource and signifies longevity, durability, safety, rarity, exclusivity and value – the same values that reflect the philosophy of Adamas Finance Asia Ltd. Its objective is to provide shareholders with unique access to a diverse portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors and geographies throughout Asia.
- A new investing policy aims for uncorrelated returns, a strong and diverse portfolio of assets, whilst generating cash from the sale of its legacy holdings to reinvest in the new strategy.
- Adamas Finance Asia Ltd. believes that they benefit from the system whereby SMEs are finding it difficult to access financing from traditional bank channels and support them and participate in their expansion. Through this commitment, they assist in the creation of jobs, enhancing corporate governance and serve as a financing bridge between the high-growth markets in Asia and the rest of the world.
- Adamas Finance Asia Ltd. follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA
- Adamas Finance Asia Ltd.’s shares trade on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the stock symbol ADAM listed in the General Financial sector.
- The company’s latest half-year report for 2019 indicates positive effects of restructuring its portfolio since income has increased considerably to US$ 1.25 million. Net loss was US$ 0.16 million and consolidated loss per share (basic) was US$ 0.18 cents.
- Consolidated NAV at 30 June 2019 increased 3.5% to US$ 96.5 million.
- Due to Adamas Finance Asia Ltd.’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ADAMAS FINANCE ASIA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?