ACCURAY (ARAY) Stocks
Accuray Incorporated manufactures and develops medical equipment including radiation oncology systems and tumor treatment solutions for patients worldwide. The company’s headquarters are in Sunnyvale, CA and it was founded in 1999.
Its treatment solutions are precise, innovative and set the standard of radiation therapy care to help patients live better quality lives.
The company is known for The CyberKnife, Systems that can treat multiple types of cancer and tumors throughout the body. It automatically tracks, detects and corrects a tumor during the procedure, enabling the delivery of precise, accurate, high dose radiation while patients require no anesthesia.
Treatment sessions are done on an out-patient basis.
OVERVIEW OF ACCURAY
- Accuray Incorporated is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative tumor treatment solutions. The company’s leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments.
- Its products include the CyberKnife Systems, the TomoTherapy Systems, and the Radixact Delivery Treatment Platform. Its technologies, the CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems, are designed for treatments like stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and adaptive radiation therapy.
- The CyberKnife Systems are robotic systems that are used to treat several types of cancer and tumors in any part of the body. The TomoTherapy Systems include the TomoTherapy H Series with configuration options of TomoH, TomoHD and TomoHDA.
- Between 501 and 1000 employees work for Accuray.
VISION & VALUES OF ACCURAY
- Accuray Incorporated makes a powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients. Their commitment offers the opportunity to change the fight against cancer by them helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment systems and software that gives new hope and health globally.
- Accuray Incorporated are committed to sourcing components and materials from companies that share their values about respect for human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility.
- They strive to only use materials in their products that originate from socially and environmentally responsible sources, and do not underwrite activities that may lead to conflict, environmental degradation or violate human rights.
- Accuray Incorporated follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ACCURAY
- Accuray Incorporated’s shares trade on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the stock symbol ARAY.
- Highlights of the company’s performance, as summarised in its 2019 annual income statement shows revenue of US Dollar 418.79 million, net income of US Dollar -16.43 million and a profit margin of -3.92%. Its cash flow for 2019 was as follows: Operating US Dollar -29.64 million; Investing US Dollar -4.31 million and financing US Dollar 28.60 million. Their balance sheet for Q2 2019 showed total assets of US Dollar 438.18 million, total liabilities of US Dollar 388.31 million and debt to assets of 36.48%.
- Due to Accuray Incorporated’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
LATEST NEWS ACCURAY
Buy ACCURAY stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ACCURAY Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ACCURAY Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ACCURAY STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ACCURAY STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ACCURAY stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ACCURAY stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?