A10 NETWORKS (ATEN) Stocks
ABOUT A10 NETWORKS
A10 Networks, Inc. is a U.S. public company specializing in technology that provides security, intelligence and automation across its portfolio of secure application solutions services.
The company provides threat protection and visibility defending networks against cyber threats with DDoS protection, firewalls and decryption. It also provides automation and intelligence through optimizing application security and performance with automation and actionable per-app analytics. A10 Networks, Inc. provides multi-clouds and software which boosts availability and scalability of applications with flexible software models and true hybrid clouds.
Its history dates back to 2004 when it was founded. It is headquartered in San Jose, California. A10 Networks, Inc. has around 800 employees.
You might also like: 500.com STOCKS
- A10 Networks, Inc. secures customers’ applications across multi-cloud networks by providing secure application solutions with automation and intelligent management. The company’s portfolio of hardware and software allows customers to secure their applications, infrastructure and users from the web, internet and network threats.
- It is committed to providing its customers with greater security and visibility as cyber threats intensify and evolve. Web-scale companies, government organizations and cloud providers are amongst its customers.
- Initially A10 served only the Identity and Access Management (IAM) market with its ID series products. In 2007 Bandwidth Management Appliances (EX Series) were added to their portfolio. In the same year it launches its AX Series – application delivery controllers/load balancing appliances. These products win Best of Show at Interop 2007 in the Network Infrastructure category.
- Various awards follow such as the Finalist for the Business Intelligence and Analytics Category in the 2018 CRN Tech Innovators Awards.
- In 2018 A10 is named finalist for the Security Solution of the Year Category in the 6th Annual 2018 Global Telecoms Awards (GLOTEL).
- It is also named the Gold Winner for the Security Hardware (New or Upgrade Version) Innovations Category in the 10th Annual 2018 Golden Bridge Awards.
- Another award is the Winner for the Security Solution for Enterprise (Medium) Innovations Category in the 10th Annual 2018 Golden Bridge Awards.
- A10 is also the Winner of 2018 Cyber Defense Magazine’s “Most Innovative DDoS Protection Solution” INFOSEC Award.
VALUES OF A10 NETWORKS
- A10 Networks, Inc. delivers the best security, analytics and in application delivery to its clients by collaborating with over 50 of the world’s top technology partners.
- It aims to win the cyber war by protecting its customers with the best services and solutions.
- The company puts its clients first by enabling intelligent automation with deep machine learning – ensuring that critical business applications are not only protected but also reliable and always available.
- Today A10 also offers paid summer internships to students enrolled in a bachelor’s or advanced degree program.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF A10 NETWORKS
- A10 Network’s initial public offering was on March 21, 2014, raising $187.5 million.
- It trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE Stock Symbol “ATEN”.
- In February 2019, the company’s Fourth Quarter 2018 Financial Summary shows a revenue increase of 11% to $61.8 million, compared with $55.5 million in the 2017 fourth quarter.
- A10’s Year 2018 Financial Summary show a revenue of $232.2 million compared with $235.4 million in 2017.
You might also like: 8×8 STOCKS
LATEST NEWS A10 NETWORKS
Buy A10 NETWORKS stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase A10 NETWORKS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy A10 NETWORKS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN A10 NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE A10 NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of A10 NETWORKS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy A10 NETWORKS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : 3D SYSTEMS STOCKS